We would like to invite you to take a look at a new learning opportunity for clergy, parish staff, lay ministers and volunteers: 4G Connect!
It is designed to help parishes develop new strategies for connecting with people and other diocesan groups to work together in ministry. Not only will we work on face-to-face connection skills but also how to use technology to build up the church community.
During this 2-day camp, we will focus on answers to these questions:
- How can we better connect and/or reconnect with people, parishes and other diocesan groups?
- How can technology help you build up community?
- How can technology help save money in the parish budget?
- How can technology increase stewardship and financial giving?
- What questions and fears do you have about Facebook/Twitter/websites?
- How can you use the gifts of young people to develop an effective “social media strategy”?
- Wait a minute! HELP! What IS a social media strategy????
Join us for this exciting new event! Bring your laptop, iPad or any tablet to connect online and learn in the moment. We will teach you how to create social media pages and accounts, as well as guidelines for using technology appropriately in ministry settings.
Invite your parish staff, lay ministers and volunteers to come and work together to create your own connection plan and media strategy customized for your particular parish’s needs. There is a discount when more than 3 people from your parish register!
If you have questions or need more info, feel free to call or email. See you there!